There are no Active issues of this publication to display.
Try selecting some of the other filter options above - the currently selected view is indicated in orange.
What the filter options above mean:
- show all originally published issues.
- show the issues we have fully processed and re-published here so far.
- show the issues we have acquired.
- show the issues we have scanned.
- show the issues we still need. We either don't yet have these issues, or we need a better copy to replace missing or damaged pages.
Sound Engineer - Folly Publications
About Sound Engineer
Sound Engineer was a sister magazine to Music UK, from the same publisher, aimed at the professional/studio market.
While Music UK was aimed at bands and musicians, Sound Engineer was circulated to recording studios and other professional audio places for free, as well as available via subscription. When the publication (and the publisher) folded, it was reborn as Sound Engineer & Producer under a new publisher with some of the same staff.
Sound Engineer & Producer
Ray Carter, Simon Croft, Joe Hosken
12 (1984 - 1985) (tbc)s
Jun 1985 (tbc)
Help Support The Things You Love
mu:zines is the result of thousands of hours of effort, and will require many thousands more going forward to reach our goals of getting all this content online.