There are no Needed issues of this publication to display.
Try selecting some of the other filter options above - the currently selected view is indicated in orange.
What the filter options above mean:
- show all originally published issues.
- show the issues we have fully processed and re-published here so far.
- show the issues we have acquired.
- show the issues we have scanned.
- show the issues we still need. We either don't yet have these issues, or we need a better copy to replace missing or damaged pages.
The Mix - Copyright: Music Maker Publications (UK), Future Publishing.
About The Mix
After Music Technology and Home & Studio Recording both came to an end, the two publications were merged and The Mix magazine arose. One of it's unique (for the time) features was a CD included with each issue, featuring audio demos from interviewed artists and gear, demo software, and sample content for readers to use.
While The Mix started as a Music Maker title, by the middle of it's run it officially became a Future Publishing title.
Dan Goldstein, Chris Kempster, Andrea Robinson
Music Maker Publications (UK), Future Publishing
84 (1994 - 2001)
Format changes: Dec 96 ( First Future Publishing issue), Oct 97 (Logo change)
Music Maker Publications (UK), Future Publishing.
Help Support The Things You Love
mu:zines is the result of thousands of hours of effort, and will require many thousands more going forward to reach our goals of getting all this content online.