There are no Needed issues of this publication to display.
Try selecting some of the other filter options above - the currently selected view is indicated in orange.
What the filter options above mean:
- show all originally published issues.
- show the issues we have fully processed and re-published here so far.
- show the issues we have acquired.
- show the issues we have scanned.
- show the issues we still need. We either don't yet have these issues, or we need a better copy to replace missing or damaged pages.
Total Music - Copyright: The Fearless Organisation
About Total Music
After the demise of Making Music, some of the former editorial staff set up their own free magazine in a similar style and format to the later Making Music issues. Total Music was a free publication, and distrinuted to all the outlets that Making Music went to, but was unfortunately short-lived due to not being able to find it's feet and generate enough ad revenue.
After the print run ended, the magazine continued as a web-only publication.